Monday 4 October 2010

Walk on by....

Mrs B returned and as I waited with my sign at the Airport

Mrs B

She waltzed straight passed me, The sign practically torn from my grasp by her trailing wind, leaving me having to sprint to catch up with her…..

Less than two weeks and she no longer recognises me….

Bad news on the Hong Kong update front, a very jet lagged Mrs B having arrived back Thursday night (which might account for the deliberate snubbing of her devoted husband – Oh yes I shall be living off this one for weeks, possibly decades) had to go into work on Friday and so has been a little jaded this weekend and so her Blog will be a little delayed. There has also been a bit of a problem with the Pictures.

This accounts for the short and hastily cobbled together BlackLOG this week I thought I was having a week off.

A record of the week
  • Diana Krall - Walk On By
  • Lily Allen - Alfie
  • Supergrass - MOVING
Photo finish
This weeks photo finish is dedicated mainly to our friends Joe & Kirsty and the new addition to their family Alfie and Craig and Mala move yet again....


It's mine and you can't 
have it.... 

 I'm bored now you can go... 

You looking at me?

Hang about I didn't say you
could go....


 Me, no it wasn't me that ate through your
sock....
  
Craig has moved twice in the last six months
 while Mala has moved three times...

Ehen will you learn that no matter where
you hide we will track you down....

good luck in your new and I hope
long lasting home....


Sorry it is so short this week, although most of you have probably appreciated the break....

8 comments:

  1. Welcome home Mrs B!

    That puppy is so cute. The socks and flip flop combo is a no no though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course, Mrs. B could be anyone. I see her mistake. Don't want to go home from the airport with a stranger after all.

    I was all excited thinking you got a sweet little puppy. I'm sure your cats would feel the same way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The puppy! So cute. And, no one meets me at the airport anymore, especially with a sign. I'm kind of jealous :) Now, I get to go catch up on what you guys have been up to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That puppy's minute - is it going to grow into a Doberman or a lap dog? But it is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. soupemes said...
    Welcome home Mrs B!
    Thank you, she certainly is…all is back to normal (well as normal as it gets) in the BlackLOG household

    That puppy is so cute. The socks and flip flop combo is a no no though :)
    He certainly is….No arguments here on the flip flop sock combo, just glad it was not me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nikki said...
    Of course, Mrs. B could be anyone.
    There is only One Mrs B…Besides her husband of 16 years was actually attached to the sign

    I see her mistake. Don't want to go home from the airport with a stranger after all.
    I guess it would depend on the stranger…..

    I was all excited thinking you got a sweet little puppy.
    Sadly not, being out of the house for long hours makes a dog a no, no at the moment, perhaps one day….

    I'm sure your cats would feel the same way!
    They only just about tolerate each other…

    ReplyDelete
  7. Imosaid...
    That puppy's minute - is it going to grow into a Doberman or a lap dog? But it is very cute.
    He’s a Patterdale/boarder terrier cross, so it’s certainly not going to be in Grate Dane territory

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brooke said...
    The puppy! So cute.
    He certainly is unless he is hanging off your feet with his needle sharp teeth....

    And, no one meets me at the airport anymore, especially with a sign. I'm kind of jealous :)
    That’s probably because you are always flying off here there and everywhere that your friends and family can’t afford the airport parking fees….

    Now, I get to go catch up on what you guys have been up to.
    Glad you are back, I had been worried that you had abandoned the BlackLOG

    ReplyDelete

Your Social Comment


This is just your opinion so feel free to say what you like...