* Although it would have been William the Bastard in those days – it’s amazing what a major victory in battle can do for your historical standing....
|Big Ron AKA Oliver Steed|
Actor, Raconteur, hell-raiser, larger than life and twice as
loud...At times Big Ron was like Gary Oldham with accents
and facial expressions .
|Christian AKA Brian Sewer|
Wine critic and wine-snob. Sneering, patronising and often
downright rude, Christian went off script and added a
number of "pfnarfs" and a "guffaw" that were
|Tamara Fara-Buckworth AKA Lisa|
Famous for being famous , no social event would be complete
without her....big Ron named her Banana hairy F*cktooth
- Use of the front door £1 each way per person – the main reason why I used the windows to go in and out
- Use of beds £5 per hour (or part of an hour) per person
- Use of video recorder (who has video’s these days) £5
- None use of Video recorder £20
Xupes has been trading for over 2 years and Joe has recently developed some great contacts in the trade which enables him to pick up surplus stock and sell them at great prices. Mrs B is a regular purchaser from his jewellery section, going self service once she finally realised that her husband is not the jewellery buying type…
|Kite flying on Camber sands|
I'm not sure if Big Ron is re-enacting the part of
Christopher Walken (Nick)
in the Deer Hunter
Marlon Brando (Colonel Walter E. Kurtz)
in Apocalypse Now.
|End of another great weekend|