and would come back to haunt us ....
McG does his best snarret or is it a ferrake impression....
- Middle of the road drivers – permanently relegated to the hard shoulder
- People who drop litter – recycled
- People who don’t acknowledge you when you hold open a door – shown the door for the very last time....
- People who are obsessed with themselves - Get an entire service and party dedicated just to them .
- Smokers – incinerated
- X-factor fans - voted off the planet (harsh but fair, it would be a mercy killing)
- Anyone who has ever purchased anything from the shopping channel.....sorry just checking my credit card statement in case I have to top myself...No I'm good....
The Cribs at the Troxy
- Were out of tune;
- Were like caricatures of Northerners. All “Eee-up chuck” and “Luv a duck”. It was as if George Formby had been renamed Jarman and been resurrected as triplets – I’m only thankful that none of them had a window to clean, a lamppost to lean on or, god save us, a ukulele....;
- Only played for just over an hour – with no encore (Mrs B appeared very grateful);
- last two albums (even the one with Johnny Marr, ex Smiths’ guitarist) were pants....Maybe I was wrong about the ukulele, it could not have made them sound any worse.
On a more positive note we were fans of the Troxy (despite the name, which sounds like some 18th century disease).
It was looking good for my second photo pass
Apparently they employ handwriting experts to sort out fake tickets
Watch of the Week
Record of the week19th nervous breakdown by The Rolling Stones - Every time we have any work done around the house remind me to book up a session with a psychiatrist to help Mrs. B and I get over the inevitable trauma…..
Ride A White Swan by T.Rex
Metal Guru by T.REX
Bang a Gong (Get It On) by T.Rex
Ride A White Swan by T-Rextasy - I managed to track down some footage of Danielz and his band – you can tell it is not at the Rhodes Centre as people are holding up their phones without being clubbed to death, like Chinese dissidents at a Tiananmen square reunion party ..... If I happen to disappear in the next few days you will know that the OAP enforcer that the Rhodes Centre employs has tracked me down and done for me with her rolling pin....
|With Christmas only 7 months away |
we decided to make a start on
health officers seal off |
our kitchen as an outbreak of the
deadly 18th Century virus "The Troxy"
wipes out most of our paint particles....
|The new snakeskin paint range|
suffering a few unexpected
|I guess that will teach us to rent paint |
by the hour rather than just buying it....
The Cribs at the Troxy
|The Cribs attempt to play the Blues...|
|"I'm leaning on the lamp-post at |
the corner of the street.... "
Ryan Jarman is forced to play in B&W
with his back to the audience, after
accidently singing a note in tune....